October 20, 2011

what I'm keeping - Alexa Chung for Madewell

Ugly Cardigan - probably my favorite piece
The word on the street is that Madewell will be re-launching some of the topsellers from the Alexa Chung collection on November 11th. So if you missed out the first time, here's your opportunity.

Shrimp Coat - my 2nd favorite piece, not in my original order but picked up in-store. get several compliments on it every time I wear it.
Penny Dress -  a casual everyday dress which is hard to come by
Hamish Wrap Scarf - super soft, sure to be a go-to item in winter

Amelia tee - a new twist on the classic striped boatneck, I got it in the navy stripe

Cassie Crewneck Sweater - I ordered this is a medium because that's all that was available and ending up loving it as an oversize sweater. I think most of the sweaters ran small, because I sent back the Aimee Fisherman Knit in an XS when it looked like a cropped sweater on me.

Patrice Top in white - this is one of those that you have to see in person. I was very on the fence about it when I ordered it and it IS a specific piece that necessitates a specific outfit. That said, it is very cute.


Thora Cords in rust - these I also picked up in the store, as they were sold out online immediately. They are a great fit: high waist, fitted leg, ankle length. I got a size 27 so they would be a little loose for a more boyish look.



No comments:

Post a Comment